Posted by : Unknown Saturday, January 5, 2013

The color of Autumn, White and grey! Pure and elegant. I like these words. And I like to use their terms for my clothes and things at home. So basic and simple can sometimes make you the most elegant and handsome... I really believe in it. Therefore today I want to share my favorite two brands, Eva Solo and Cos. As I sad before, I think a man should give importance to his lifestyle, means home and his clothes.
Eva Solo is a kitchen tool design brand. http://www.evasolo.com/page/omevasolo/ is the web site of the brand. Eva Solo is just one part of the Danish Design. They create kitchenware. They are on the stage for 100 years. The look is perfect.

Cos is a newly known brand, same company with H&M. But it is much more exclusive. It has opened its stores in Stockholm and other places some years ago. The brand became so popular in very short time. Europeans love Cos! The design is perfect and the most important thing is, it is different than any other brand. It is unique. I visited Cos in more than 3 countries, and trust me, all of them are just perfect.
The aim is! To have a cloth from Cos in your Wardrobe and to have a kitchenware from Eva Solo in your kitchen!
Both of them will be like your children. I have a carafe from Eva Solo at home, which I really proud of and I have shirts from Cos. http://www.cosstores.com is the web-site to reach Cos. They are just so unique and look perfect. I wanted to share some photos with you.
Enjoy the purity!

 





 

 



 






 





 
 



 












Followers

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Friends'n'Trends -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -